Good Morning everyone,
This blog will be the companion blog to my shop The Ember Finch Marketplace. Here I will be talking about the project I'm working on for the shop as well as other topics that interest me or activities I'm involved in as a stay at home parent, tiny business owner, student and activist.
While this blog is going to be heavily focused on art and jewelry making, showing new products that I'm working on and sharing some of my thoughts on the process of creating these items for my shop.
This blog is going grow in topics as our shop grows and as I grow as a content creator.
At the moment we are sold out of all of our products on our shop handmade site. I sold everything within a 24 hour period. So most of my time will be creating new items for the site and for holiday season craft shows I will be vending at.
My goal is to make a blog post three times a week (we shall see lol)
Check back soon for new posts often.
Thanks for visiting
Andi - The Ember Finch
Like our Facebook Page for our marketplace:
https://www.facebook.com/theemberfinchMarketplace/